Monday, December 17, 2012

Ashram days.


My days in the ashram seems so much like a dream now, as if it had never happened! Had made full use of my stay there.


All the morning sadhana, superb seva work, poring over knowledge books, rushing to every knowledge session, Gita chanting classes, scanning every computer within vicinity for "rare" talks/songs of Guruji, meeting so many people, discussing my life and emotional problems thread-bare with my friends, hilarious moments of "trying" to implement knowledge in "trying" circumstances and then being consoled by fellow mates, utterly funny roommates who couldn’t stop laughing and smiling ALL the time, lots of "karma katting", the unending speculations over Guruji's return every single time, waiting endlessly outside the kutir at night.. can't believe those days actually happened in my life. Most precious.


I must have longed and longed for lifetimes for these days to happen.
Will always be drowned in gratitude. My eternal question to Guruji has been, “How best to express this overwhelming gratitude that one feels?”
Nothing, no seva, no writing, no speaking is enough..how best to express this abundance.. :)

Something changed in me forever. Something got so solidified and beautified forever.
It also lodged in me that one desire. The desire to want only Him!
And, better still seeing everything n everyone as Him. The height of seeing the Divine in everything is when I have to deal with unsavory people, and I scold Guruji in mind, "hello! I am not liking this roop of yours one bit, off u go grrrrr !"

I know I am His pride. And, He knows He is mine. And, we both so love showing each other off! ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment