Friday, January 3, 2014

The Shift!

Was just thinking. Last two months were so hectic working for the Guru. Everyday from morning till night, we were just going around like mad. So less sleep, had no time to cook and so nothing to eat also survived on puffed rice and blessings many a night. And then on top of that everything breaking down in work, relationships, friends.. Rude words from here and there - sarcasm, cynicism, criticism hmmm! The best part was that there was no time to mourn even. Just when I thought I would cry over a loss, my phone would buzz with calls/smses about things to do for the course! 

It was tapas! I remember one instance clearly. I had just received a heart breaking sms and a few minutes later I was giving an introductory talk to a big batch of students. Inside I was crumbling down and outside it was a dynamic me talking hahaha.

The best part is that when you are suddenly subject to so many things, you have no option but to turn inwards. And, you know that no matter how chaotic everything seems, with the Guru in life, everything ends happily!

So, that was that. The Mega Course happened! Some more minds and hearts got washed clean, some more people given the brahma gyaan, some more people got connected to the Self, some more people woke up to Guruji. The family..the love, smiles, the belongingness spread some more.

In the midst of all this, I had forgotten when the Master had shifted the focus from "what about me?" to "what can I do for you?". Suddenly its all being so effortless. And, the rewards of enduring it all, persevering, not complaining, not grumbling are unfathomable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment