Friday, January 3, 2014

The Real Purpose


Yesterday there was a session with Vikram Bhaiyaa with the YES!+ teachers and volunteers. I could not go as I was not well but I heard what he said from others. 

Among many things what struck me was this that after coming to AoL many people forget why they are here in the first place. They get so caught up in acquiring fame or whatever that they completely forget that they are here for knowing the self. If here also people get caught up in jealousy, competetion than what is the difference between the outside world and here? 

So good! These timely reminders are a great check. Why am I here, What is my purpose.. Is whatever I am thinking/doing serving my purpose? Swadhay again and again. And letting go of anything that is not in sync with what is your life purpose.

I loveee sessions with teachers.
Comforting, and Kind of reality check!

(Written on 31st Dec, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment