Saturday, May 5, 2018

Xin Chao Da Nang!

Jan 2017. I asked Gurudev - what should I do going forward? I was working with Art of Living ABC department then.

He replied - You should now travel and teach. 

So that was that. And, there has been no looking back after that!

After 7 months in ashram, I returned to Kolkata on 14th February. What followed was two months of extensive travel to different parts of Bengal, conducting courses and other activities. 

Image result for da nang

And after 2 months in Bengal, I landed in Da Nang, Vietnam. A beautiful beach city, I loved it at first sight! What followed was 6 months of intensive work in the city filled with courses, events, Ayurveda consultations, talks, promotions, collaborations, to bring the Art of Living techniques & knowledge to this part of the world. Needless to say, it was exciting, challenging & very rewarding.

More about our adventures there, in the posts to follow. Stay tuned!


Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment